Free Scrap-Kerbside Pick up
WE COLLECT SCRAP METAL
- Tin, Roofing iron, Fridge + Ovens
- Old swing sets (Must be dismantled)
- Trampolines (Must be dismantled)
- Aluminium window frames (no glass please)
- Colour bond fencing, Insulated wire
- Copper, Tap fittings, Car radiators and brass
- Batteries, Car motors (must be drained of oil)
- Car bodies (someone must be there when collecting)
- Treadmills and electric exercise equipment
- Large household appliances e.g. Dryers, washing machines and Fridges (Must be empty)
ITEMS WE CANNOT ACCEPT
- Broken TV screens and monitors
- Hazardous waste – chemicals, paints and pesticides
- Gas bottles
- Smoke alarms and fire extinguishers
- Fluorescent tubes and energy saving light globes (CFLs)
- Rubbish, Cardboard, wood, mattresses, lounges, green waste etc
Note: Trampolines, swing sets, and other larger items will need to be dismantled before collection. Other large items that are unable to be dismantled such as box trailers can be collected upon request.
WHY WE DON’T COLLECT
Raw Metal Corp is unable to dispose of the following:
Non Metalic Refuse
MOST FREQUENT ASK QUESTIONS
No. This is a 100% FREE PICK-UP initiative to keep the homes and streets of Brisbane beautiful and to help you clear unwanted items.
7am on collection day please.
Leave all items in an obvious location in your front yard. We cannot enter houses, sheds or backyards and please don’t leave items on the kerb as this is Council property.
Adding items is fine, you do not need to submit this form again.
We cannot specify a time for your collection, even on the day.
Yes, you must complete a booking form.
Please email email@example.com or call us on 1300 729 638