FREE SCRAP RECYCLING
WE COLLECT SCRAP METAL
- Tin, Roofing iron, Fridge + Ovens
- Old swing sets (Must be dismantled)
- Trampolines (Must be dismantled)
- Aluminium window frames (no glass please)
- Colour bond fencing, Insulated wire
- Copper, Tap fittings, Car radiators and brass
- Batteries, Car motors (must be drained of oil)
- Car bodies (someone must be there when collecting)
- Treadmills and electric exercise equipment
- Large household appliances e.g. Dryers, washing machines and Fridges (Must be empty)
ITEMS WE CANNOT ACCEPT
- Broken TV screens and monitors
- Hazardous waste – chemicals, paints and pesticides
- Gas bottles
- Smoke alarms and fire extinguishers
- Fluorescent tubes and energy saving light globes (CFLs)
- Rubbish, Cardboard, wood, mattresses, lounges, green waste etc.
- We cannot accept trampolines, swing sets, box trailers or other large items that have not been dismantled.
WHY WE DON’T COLLECT
Raw Metal Corp is unable to dispose of the following:
Non Metalic Refuse
MOST FREQUENT ASK QUESTIONS
No rebate is provided for these pick ups. This is 100% a free pick up initiative to keep the streets and homes of our surrounding areas beautiful.
Please have your items ready for collection from 7am on collection day.
Please leave all items in an obvious location within the front of your yard. We are unable to enter houses, sheds or backyards. Please do not leave items on the kerb as this is Council property.
Adding items once you have completed this form is fine, you do not need to submit this form again.
We cannot give you specific times for your collection, even on the day.
If you have not submitted this form, the collection cannot occur.
If you have problems submitting this form, an unusual collection or additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 729 638